ADVANCED OPEN WATER - Get your PADI scuba certification
They're what the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course is all about. And no, you don't have to be "advanced" to take it – it's designed so you can go straight into it after the PADI Open Water Diver course. The Advanced Open Water Diver course helps you increase your confidence and build your scuba skills so you can become more comfortable in the water. This is a great way to get more dives under your belt while continuing to learn under the supervision of your PADI instructor. This course builds on what you've learned and develops new capabilities by introducing you to new activities and new ways to have fun scuba diving.
You'll hone your skills by completing five adventure dives that introduce you to:
Deeper water diving (typically anywhere from 18-30 meters/ 60-100 feet)
A sampler of three more Adventure Dives of your choice
• 16h00: Meeting at Scuba Iguana dive center (informative session & registration), equipment fitting and choice of elective dives (1 hour).
Day 2, 3 and 4 (2 dives per day)
• 07H20: Meeting at Scuba Iguana dive center (informative session)
• 07h30: Departure to dive site (via: sea or land/sea)
• 09h15: Arrival at dive site and review theory
• 10h15: Check out dive (weight check, 15 minutes)
• 10h30: First dive 60 minutes max (1 adventure)
• 11h30: Surface interval 60 minutes / review theory
• 12h30: Second dive 60 minutes max (1 adventure)
• 13h30: Snack or lunch, return
• 15h30: Arrival at Scuba Iguana dive center
• 18h30: certification on last day
The students should be subject to the itinerary of our boat, assigned by the Galapagos National Park and the dive sites appropriate to the practice of training according to each level.