Darwin and Wolf live aboard
We highly recommend our 8 days trip to the North Islands Darwin and Wolf. An impressive biodiversity which goes from the tiny and always timid Barnacle Blenny to the large and graceful Whale Shark.
Live aboard including Darwin and Wolf islands are recommended for intermediate and advanced divers with experience in strong currents and 7 mm wet suit.
Day 1, Monday:Baltra (airport) – Punta Carrion (Check Out Dive)
Day 2, Tuesday: North Seymour (2 Dives)
Day 3, Wednesday: Darwin (4 dives)
Day 4, Thrusday: Darwin (3-4 Dives)
Day 5, Friday: Wolf (3 - 4 dives)
Day 6, Saturday: Marshall Cape (3 - 4 dives)
Day 7, Sunday: Cousin`s Rock (2 dives) - Puerto Ayora: Charles Darwin Research Station
Day 8, Monday: Baltra (airport)
Diving Cruise Specifications:
• 16 divers on board
• Beam 31 feet
• Speed 10 knots
• Electricity: 110 V.
• A large staging area, air compressor, tanks, weights and diving equipment (for rent)
• 8 double cabins with private bathroom, air conditioner and hot water.
• Fully air conditioned Social Areas.
• TV – DVD
• Covered Back Deck and Sun Deck
• 7 crew members plus a naturalist dive master and dive master assistant
• All safety equipment complies with international coast guard regulations
What is Included in the Galapagos Diving Cruise?
• Accommodations on Board
• All the meals
• Purified Drinking Water, Coffee, Tea
• Diving Instructor + Diving Instructor Assistance
• All the transfers in Galapagos
What is not included?
• Galapagos National Park Tax Fee
• INGALA Tax
• Flight Ticket to Galapagos: From Quito or Guayaquil
• Fuel Surcharge
• Personal Diving Equipment: Wet Suit, Regulators, BCD, fins, mask, etc.
• NITROX (optional)
Insurance and Safety in Your Galapagos Island Diving Cruise:
There is not insurance included in the programs and we highly recommend all divers to have their DAN insurance before going to Galapagos Island. We also recommend bringing dive alert.