PADI Diving Courses at Their Best - In the Galapagos!
Scuba Iguana offers a variety of PADI diving courses in the Galapagos Islands. Running a Galapagos PADI Resort diving school led by experienced and professional scuba diving PADI Instructors, SCUBA IGUANA offers the best in Galapagos diving courses. Check out this diving course section to see how you can get your PADI certification in one of the world's most impressive diving destinations - the Galapagos Islands.
PADI Discover Scuba Diving Experience
See for yourself what scuba diving is all about! Try a Discover Scuba Diving experience. Have you ever wondered what it's like to breathe underwater? If you want to find out but aren't quite ready to take the plunge into a certification course or don't have the time for it, Discover Scuba Diving will let you try scuba to see if you like it.
While not an actual scuba certification, during the Discover Scuba Diving experience you'll learn how to use scuba equipment in shallow water and get a quick and easy introduction to what it takes to explore the underwater world
• Day 1:
• 14h30 Video session and theory class
• 15h30 Complete and sign Release of Responsibility document. Dive gear fitting for next day's dive
• Day 2:
• 07H20 Meeting at Scuba Iguana dive center (informative session)
• 07h30 Transport to dive site (via: sea or land/sea)
• 09h15 Arrival at dive site and confined water section
• 10h15 First dive with instructor, depth of 10 to 12meters (33tf). Max 45 minutes
• 11h15: Surface interval for 1 hour
• 12h00: Second dive with instructor, depth of 10 to 12meters (33tf). Max 45 minutes
• 13h15: Snack or lunch, Return
The students will be subject to our boat's itinerary, assigned by the Galapagos National Park, and to dive sites appropriate for training practice according to each level. Some dive sites are not appropriate for beginners.