RESCUE DIVER -Challenge and Reward
Building upon what you've already learned, this course expands on what you already know about how to prevent problems, and how to manage them if they occur.
The fun part about this course is rising to challenges and mastering them. Most divers find this course both demanding and rewarding, and at the end, say it's the best course they've ever taken.
• 09h00: Meeting at Scuba Iguana dive center, theory class and videos, modules 1, 2 & 3. (3 hours)
• 14h00: Equipment set-up. Confined water practice, rescue skills practice (4 hours)
• 9h00: Review of modules 4 & 5. (2 hour
• 14h00: Equipment set-up. Confined water practice, rescue skills practice (4 hours).
• 07H20: Meeting at Scuba Iguana dive center (informative Session)
• 07h30: Departure to dive site (via: sea or land/sea)
• 09h15: Arrival at dive site
• 09h30: Check out dive (weight check, 15 minutes)
• 09h50: First dive with 2 exercises (60 minutes)
• 10h50: Surface interval 1 hour. Snack or lunch.
• 12h00: Second dive with 2 exercises (60 minutes)
• 13h10: Return
• 15h30: Arrival at Scuba Iguana dive center
• Certification in the afternoon.